or call customer service below:
1-800-874-0335 Ext 4236
1-800-874-0335 Ext. 4650
Screen-Mesh Gutter Protection features an Offset Louver System – engineered to draw rainwater in, while preventing leaves and debris from entering. Even tiny particles, such as shingle grit is impermeable to the Screen-Mesh! Additionally, the Convex Screen Design readily sheds debris; this critical design feature sustains performance and keeps gutters free flowing.
Constructed from durable aluminum material and coated with an industrial paint system to preserve the finish. Screen-Mesh Gutter Protection meets the demand of every contractor and building owner.
Proudly made in the USA, Screen-Mesh Gutter Protection is tested to meet the highest quality of standards.
Key Features & Benefits
- Eliminates leaves and debris from clogging gutters
- Offset Louver System handles the heaviest rains
- Effective against small debris, including pine needles, seed pods and shingle grit
- Works with Super Gutters, Box Gutters and K-Style Gutters
- Works with flat roofs on commercial building applications
- Works with screen enclosures and pool cages
- Constructed from durable aluminum material
- Industrial paint system, preserves the finish
- Alignment / Stiffening Ribs for easy installation and added strength
For most gutter types. Can be installed as fascia mount or under shingle application.
- Mill Finish (5′ only)
- 4′ 25 pieces
- 5′ 20 pieces
Now Patented: 8,474,192